Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An American Crime

Did anyone see the movie “An American Crime?” It was as stomach turning as the book “A Boy Called It.” The very sad fact of the story is that it is based on a true story that happened in the 1960s and all of the court testimony was the actual court testimony. At one point, I had to turn of the volume and fast forward a bit because I couldn’t take it. I think I tightened my abs watching this because it was so stomach turning, my literal stomach as all tightened up. I’m not recommending as a have to see movie, but if you like to watch stuff based on true stories and can handle watching abuse, then see it. It wasn’t entertainment but it was like driving by a car crash, you don’t want to see anything horrid but you can’t stop looking.

Going up to hug my little girl now...

No comments: