Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 10 H1N1

Okay second day on the antibiotics. Starting to feel better. Back to work tomorrow. It's a good thing I decided to check the gas in the car cause it's been sitting so long it had a flat! Crazy.

My tummmy really hurts. I woulda thought I would have lost so much weight during the last ten days but I haven't only like six pounds. Damn it. I was hoping there would be a little silver lining. Well maybe the teacher I share a room with will hook up with the sub who took my place, who everyone says is cute. Kids emailed that he was chill. She's young she needs some fun! That would be good if something positive came out of all this mess.

Well I am going to walk around my block now and try to get my muscles back in order a bit. Maybe my daughter will ride her bike next to me...

No comments: