Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Photos of the Baby Shower Crafts!

Finally located my memory card from the camera, duh. It is so tiny, I should never take that out. But it is so convenient that you can pop it right into the laptop and not use the cord.

Okay the highly anticipated baby shower crafts I made for my godson's girls baby shower:



Flower Pot Painted and Ribbons Glued on, flowers are clothes rolled up, dowels painted green, construction paper leaves. Flowers were a bathing suit, two onesie type outfits-one long sleeve and one short sleeve, the big pink ones are actually a sweatsuit, socks, and little washclothes.


Teddy Bear Made of Towels, 2 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels, 4 Washcloths


Diaper Cake


Our killer cute cupcakes, the duckys on top we made with chocolate molds.

All of these ideas are my interpretation of ideas from Woman's Day, and different websites. Let me not take all of the credit. All of my gifts doubled as decorations, great baby shower idea! Double the fun.


Bucket o'duckies we gave out as party favors. We tied pink ribbons around the cute little duckies necks.

No comments: