Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank you!

I just want to tell the world what a wonderful bunch of friends and neighbors I have. Thank you everyone.

My daughter had the horrid stomach bug that's going around and was sent home last week from school and she's been home ever since. Well home as in at all the friends and neighbors, thank you all for letting my little one come over before seven and lay on your couches and beds and watch TV, rest, read for the day. Thank you for sitting at my apartment so I could run to the store. Thank you for the rides for her. Thanks to my first block for their kindness and funniness when she had to come to school with me. The good news is although her tummy hurt still this morning, when she felt better she went to school for the afternoon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will get on that bus in the morning, poor little thing.

One lesson I've learned since I became a single mom, learned again after my surgery, and was just reminded of this week, sometimes you have to ask for and accept help. Thank you everyone for the help!

No comments: