Sunday, May 17, 2009

Turbo Jam is Jammin'

I have started exercising again, and I am hopeing for better results this time than the jogging last summer and fall, and better results than The Gazelle this winter. Which I sold! I have finally found an exercise program that I like. I purchased the Turbo Jam DVD's and they are incredible. I HAVE FINALLY FOUND AN EXERCISE PROGRAM THAT I LOVE, CAN TOLERATE, WELL CAN GET MYSELF TO DO EVERYDAY! And that is a miracle. I just got her new DVD Punch, Kick, Jam and that is even better than the first set. You wear weighted gloves in that one.

When I was in high school I was thrown out of a Jazzercise class for not trying and insulting the teacher. The sad thing was that I really, really was trying. I don't know, they were going right I was going left, they were up, I was down. So it is not my age, I am not too coordinated from birth. The nice thing with this video is I can keep up. It took a couple days to get each of the routines, but I was sweating my butt off (literally) trying!

I recommend this exercise program to people who don't like to exercise like me. For someone who can't lose weight, or hasn't been about to since I had my thyroid removed a year and a half ago, I have lost 12 pounds. Yes twelve! I have also lost five inches from my waist since 4/8/09. Yeah 5 isn't that insane. I'm not walking around in half shirts yet, and I have a long way to go but feel like I have pushed over the retaining wall or something, and if I eat too much one day I add an extra workout. I take one day a week off, and feel great! Whoo Hoo, I even have more energy.

Now I am going to working on sleeping 7 or 8 hours a day, which is hard but may help my weight loss too.

Go out and get your Turbo Jam with Chalene Johnson and have fun and tone up!

No comments: