Saturday, November 8, 2008

24/7 - Not!

This is so strange, I have a new credit card because I am trying to get some credit going. I have a bill for $99.98 at Toys R Us at the end of September on there. And I'll tell you what I do not have hundred dollar toy in this house, or a bike, or a musical instrument. And I certainly don't give gifts that nice (I can admit it). One would think that I would remember spending $100. I have just wandered around my daughter's room and the living room and there is no evidence of any $100 toy, or even 2 $50 toys. Is my memory really that bad? I called the credit card people, they said to call Toys R Us. Toys R Us website says that they are open 24/7 to service their customers. So you call the 24/7 customer service phone line, and there is a recording that they can't help you and you need to call back during regular business hours Monday through Friday, what the Heck! That is no 24 hour customer service!! Who are they kidding? Ridiculous I say. Something funky is going on around here...

No comments: