Thursday, March 27, 2008

Richie, Richie, Richie


Richie Sambora was busted for drinking and driving, with his girlfriend and his 10year old daughter in the car. Richie, Richie, Richie... Cut it out. Drinking isn’t helping, it’s just masking. Just stop, you went to rehab, obviously it didn’t work too well, so just stop. My question is, is why wasn’t the girlfriend driving? They said in the article that he want quietly and didn’t raise a fuss, well of course not his kid was in the car, perhaps this is the wake-up he needed. I still wish him all the best but seriously Richie, just stop. You don't want to go down like this. It must be hard to be a rockstar in some ways and easy in others. I guess people are just people no matter who they are, and we are flawed in our own unique ways, and we are the same in other ways. Hmmm. I wish I could play guitar like that!

No comments: