Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Almighty Humor

For the second night of Passover, I had a man over. That’s right a man in the house. A Jewish man! A Jewish man with a Master’s from Harvard. A Jewish man with a Master’s from Harvard who is a teacher, good with kids, kind and sweet (the only one in the state, I’m sure, I’ve looked). Excited for me aren’t you. Well, if you thought the giraffe showed G-d’s sense of humor well, here he goes again, Ha Ha. The man is 25, fourteen years younger, completely undateable. Funny... I know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fourteen years younger is nothing between a man and a woman, if they have things in commom and they are both interested in each other.

Anonymous said...

Love the music everyday.

Geoff. said...

Age is nothing!! He sounds perfect so just catch him if he's catchable. I've just been to a party where my best friends have reaffirmed their vows. She is 51 and he's 39. True love.

Teacher mom said...

He thought I was in my early 30s. Such a compliment.

We'll see...

Geoff. said...

Go girl!